Friday, August 26, 2011

School Joy

School started this past week and I always enjoy the first week da most. Don't know why, but things just seem to go by WAY slower this week compared to the rest? I mean I've gone to all my classes but I'm sitting here in my dorm with Andrew complaining about the lack of movies to watch. We've gone out to eat like 10 times already. Seeing dem familiar faces again just creates instant gooddd times I guess :).

This week is also about bracing for when our pleasant circumstances start to fade away... we all know the all-too-familiar feeling that's on its way... so we should use the jubilant spirit of these first few weeks to propel ourselves deep into the difficult semester ahead. I have high hopes for the continued love, support, and encouragement amongst the bros.

With academics, my course load is probably the hardest I've had at tech so far. In the past, I was always trying to take some kind of shortcut strategy... delaying harder classes, taking minimal hours, and trying to get those ever-so-fleeting easy professors. Sometimes, there comes a point where there's only treacherous mountain ahead. No more shortcuts, hard teachers, hard classes, just damn. Hahaha but whatever, I'm not trying to avoid it anymore. Whatever happens, I want to try my best and be satisfied at that.

The time I spent this summer working and being exposed to semi-real life helped prepared me for this school year. My classes actually seem fun and interesting so far. Oh gosh, what is becoming of me...

I'm happy to be back on campus though! Cheers to the classmates and friends who I will be sharing this year with!
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post A Comment